Because I haven't made it out of the house yet to get the supplies for the project I wanted to tackle today, we're going to go in the direction of a MOTD post!
Surprisingly enough, my most viewed post to date is where I reviewed and demo'd my new morphe eyeshadow palette. Go figure! Us makeup lovers of the world can never get enough. So today I decided to share a new makeup look and the products that I used.... Ya know, in case one of y'all are looking for a new natural look 😉
- Foundation: Revlon Colorstay in Buff
- Concealer: Hard Candy Glamoflauge in Light
- Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Taupe
- Blush: Milani Baked Blush in Luninoso
- Highlight: Mac Soft and Gentle
- Mascara: Maybelline The Falsies in Black
- Lip liner: NYX Pencil in Plum
- Lipstick: Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien
Simple and easy! So even though the peanut and I haven't made it out of the house yet today, at least we're styling. Which brings my last note... Happy 6 weeks, Alex!